(1) The Foundation pursues exclusively and directly charitable purposes within the meaning of the section „Tax-beneficiary purposes“ of the Tax Code (Section 51 et seq. AO).
(2) The purpose of the Foundation is to promote science and research and to promote public health. In the field of the promotion of science and research, the aim is to achieve support, in particular by promoting persons and institutions working in the field of improving noise quality, reducing noise pollution, developing methods and methods for measuring, analysing and improving noise, preferably in the environment and the field of work. In the field of public health support, support for arachnopathy for people suffering from arachnopathy, arachnopathy research, related research areas and scientific research and teaching will be provided. In principle, each purpose should be supported annually with 25% of the amounts available for charitable use, the remaining 50% can be allocated to one or other purpose. Exceptions are possible.
(3) The purpose of the Foundation shall be achieved in particular by the financing or supporting financing of research projects and scientific events, where appropriate through the establishment, at least through the support of a foundation chair or similar research institution, through the award of research contracts and scholarships, through award ceremonies, etc. In order to carry out its duties, the Foundation will use an auxiliary person within the meaning of Section 57 (1) sentence 2 a.o., provided that it does not carry out the tasks itself. Insofar as the Foundation does not directly carry out its own purposes, it may pass on all or part of its resources to other tax-deferred bodies or bodies governed by public law which carry out the corresponding purposes.
(4) The Foundation is selfless; it does not primarily pursue its own economic purposes.
(5) The Foundation’s funds may only be used for the purposes of the statutes.